Tuesday 24 April 2012

Creating a Positive Reality

Life has a funny way of teaching lessons. One of the most recent I learnt was that as individuals, we have the ability to create our own realities. Often, we don't realise this, or are unable to understand the full potential of what this means. 

I still battle to understand it, but I learn a bit more every day. Tonight, I got some news that my life, and my family's, might be radically changed. Again. I won't deny that it scares me. I'm also not quite sure how I'm supposed to react now. I am, however, certain of three things:

  •  I create my own reality. At all times, in all ways, it is mine to create. 
  •  It will be a positive, healthy and wealthy reality. In all the ways that really matter. 
  •  This is a chance for me to learn, grow and appreciate what I have. And who I have. 

I just need to breathe, and create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment