Saturday 28 April 2012

Movies and Memories

Last night, I went to the movies with a group of friends to watch the Avengers. I was never much of a comic book geek, but I loved the superhero movies and animated TV shows. 


Superman













Spiderman









Incredible Hulk















And my favourite; Batman. 







I watched them all. 


There's something to be said for 3D movies, though, and that's the amazing special effects they come up with now. It does, however, make the old memories of the animations seem well, old. And while I'm not doubting the skills of the computer designers and animators, it kind of makes me wonder if they're as skilled at drawing by hand as the original creators were. 

Either way, the movies are still awe-inspiring to watch, and I loved every minute of the Avengers last night. Lots of action and thrills, and some brilliant comedic scenes that had the entire theatre laughing out loud. 


Now, I'm going to go and see if I can find some old comics online because it seems there's one I missed: Hawkeye. 



And let's face it, any guy who can shoot Loki out of the sky with an exploding arrow has to be an awesome superhero.  

No comments:

Post a Comment